Electrical Fire Safety in Public Buildings in Kolkata
Power Cable Alliance (PCA) is an association of organizations and individuals working together to promote the creation of safe, reliable, efficient and high-quality electrical infrastructure in India through copper power cables. PCA is supported by International Copper Association, which is a not-for-profit organization.
PCA and Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI) are jointly organizing a Seminar on Electrical Fire Safety in Public Buildings in Kolkata
DATE: 13thSep 2019 | TIME: 11.00 AM – 04:30 PM
LOCATION: Hotel Hindusthan International, 235, 1, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Rd, Sreepally, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020.
Panel Discussion Topics:
- Fire Survival and FRLS Cables and their applications
- Best Practices on Selection of Fire Survival Cable for public buildings (Hospitals, Airports and Metros)
- Rules, Regulations & Standards on Electrical Fire Safety In Public Buildings
- Importance of Right Quality of Jointing & Termination
- Fire safety installation of connectors
For registering your name, please contact:
1. Jyotirmoy Mukherjee, Fire Safety Association of India
+91 70032 25213 | Jyotirmay.email@example.com
2. Vishvesh Bhatia, Secretary, PCA
+91 98106 19526 I firstname.lastname@example.org